If you are an active internet user or enjoy shopping online, you can choose to have a virtual card instead of a plastic card.
Virtual cards allow you to execute e-commerce transactions (to purchase goods or services via the internet) without holding a physical card.
Only citizens or official residents of EEA countries are eligible to get a virtual card.
How to order a virtual card?
- Log in to your TeslaPay account. In the menu select Cards and click on All Cards.
- In the upper right corner click on the Order New Card button.
- Then, you need to submit the requested details for ordering a new card:
- Make sure that the Card Type that you have selected is Virtual.
- You need to provide the proof of address. You can find here which types of documents would be accepted.
- Create and enter your own password for online-payments. It should be minimum 4 digits (latin letters or digits).
- Choose the account number to charge fees for your new card (if it is applicable to your account).
- At the end, you will need confirm your card order with SMS/Email code.
How to Use Your Virtual Card?
Once you have received your Virtual Card information via SMS or Telegram, you can make online purchases.
Your full card information consists of 2 parts: the first 6 and last 4 digits of the cards, are stored in your personal account. The expiration date of the virtual card can be seen in your personal account as well.
- The CVC2 code and missing 6 digits of your card number will be sent to you via SMS or Telegram.
- To reach your virtual card, please log in to your TeslaPay account and in the menu select Cards and afterAll Cards.
- In the list of your cards, click on viewing your virtual cards' details.
- After pressing view you will be able to see the card details.
In order to make a purchase you will have to combine all the information from your personal account and received via SMS/Telegram.
NOTE. It is forbidden to abuse, exploit or get around any usage restrictions set by a service provider your TeslaPay Card is registered with. For example, you must only use one TeslaPay Card for any particular service provider that offers a free subscription or trial period.